4.07.2015

i hate my ceiling

The Worst Feature of the Goose
Every year I swear I will deal with this. And the well. My dream is to have a proper shower. I went so far as to put in a new well and buy a new pump last year, but there was failure to hookup. Now I have to have a 220 line installed for the pump. So now I need an electrician and a plumber. I also purchased several panels to see how a tin ceiling would look. It would look fine, but I proved unable to handle it well enough to install without making a mess. That requires a carpenter. "You would think that in such a depressed area people would be looking for work," says Dianne."But they're not!"
   She speaks from deep experience.

2 comments:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

ooops...should have brought some with you...carpenters and plumbers that is...was there room in the back of the truck?

Dianne said...

Amen, sister!