11.20.2014

lovely bones

Nothing like some nice bone marrow on a cold day. Despite all the fotofooling in the world, I couldn't get my foot out of the picture.
Something is happening. There's the paleo diet, bone broth and now the lumbersexual. Word from Gear Junkie is that Brooklyn is swarming (Ed?) with bearded, plaid-flannel-shirt-clad hipsters. Word from The Daily Beast is that the the lumbersexual is the latest iteration of the metrosexual and that styles are inspired by the homosexual, as per usual. In my opinion, however, the whole craze was foretold by Monty Python in I'm a Lumberjack (and I'm ok).
  Should you wish to make your very own bone broth, here's a recipe. I'd add ginger.
  And if you want to prepare marrow bones, ask me. But I doubt you will.
  I await comments. Like: "Eeew."


2 comments:

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

is that parsley or cilantro? and where did you get those icky bones?

Claudia said...

Parsley with lemon and olive oil. Yum! Marrow bones for sale almost everywhere.