11.10.2014

jiggety jig

My body is in Manhattan
I haven't been so happy to get off Block Island since the time 20 years or so ago when I ate boiled eggs on the deck floor of the Manitou in high seas and laughed my ass off with Barrett. It's definitely weather related, but it's also because I'm going home.
   However, no sooner did I get here (above) than Block Island followed me. Episode 4 of Showtime's The Affair (see premier here) is set on Block island, and whether my previous guests were flagged by that or by the popularity of Block Island this past summer (booming business), they started writing in early, trying to get the weeks of their choice. So now I am doing the juggle with the knowledge that, inevitably, someone is going to be unhappy. I am already overbooked for 2015.
But my mind is on vacation

1 comment:

Dianne said...

My, my...such a terrible problem to have!