9.01.2014

west plains daily quill

Home of my favorite small-town newspaper

Editor/publisher of my favorite small-town newspaper.
Giving credit where it is due, I wouldn't be a sitting in the Goose at the moment if it wasn't for Mr. Ed Barnes, owner of Avalanche Associates & Brothers. Barnes came out looking for trouble in the militia movement sector and found it here, thanks to a small town newspaper editor whose brains he picked. He came back full of stories of Frank Martin and his paper and town, and I accompanied Barnes out here on a lark. He's not here any more, but I still am. 

3 comments:

Frank Martin said...

As an editor, here I am to edit: it should be made clear that it is Ed Barnes is who isn't here anymore but I am. You are guilty of a type of indefinite antecedent.

Frank Martin said...

And I am guilty of poor proof reading. Note the extra is. Mrs. Martin, who is still here also, finds everything.

DaDa said...

I think you bit off more than you can chew, Mr. Martin.