8.08.2014

one mo' time

A guy has a bunch of these signs on his junkpile of a place
Yes, I do believe those are bullet holes. Big surprise. Enough, you may say, with the romance of the road already. But it's so American! And, hell, I'm living in  a gas station!
  Something to look forward to: before and after pix of my gas station. Coming your way. Hitchhike, hitchhike, Darlin'. The middle of nowhere? No way, we're in the heart of the country, where the Midwest, West and South meet. We're not in Nueva York any more.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Good job of 'cleaning up' that picture! Now you'll have to post the whole shot as inquiring minds will want to know 'the rest of the story'...

Claudia said...

I was afraid he'd shoot me if I got out of the car and started taking pictures.

D.R. said...

cool shot!