7.21.2014

The new ride






Certain people have criticized the new truck for being a city slickers' truck. I suppose that is a just critique, as I was indeed hoping it would be easier to park than my last truck. And, yes, the bed is small.
However, there is room for the garbage cans, the bales of Bounty, and for the potting soil and giant pots currently catching a ride, so thus far it meets my needs.
Also it has AC and automatic shift. I must be getting old.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I think it's a very NICE truck---any criticism is no doubt due to jealousy!!!

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

I for one think you are very lucky and yes, someone must be jealous!

otra rubia said...

That someone would be me!

otra rubia said...

Not that I criticized - I didn't! I think it's great.