7.07.2014

going to the y



Going to the Y means something different here in Thomasville.

The Y is where the road to Thomasville meets the main road at the top of a hill. You will often see folks parked up there on their phones, because down in the town, in the Eleven Point River valley, there is little reception, and none for AT&T. Which I have. However if you need to reach me you now can as, a week late, my land line (same number as last year, one benefit of a dying town) has been hooked up and my Internet is sterling. I can play Words With Friends again! Read the Times! Talk to my grandkids on Face Time! Huzzah!

Location: Tville

3 comments:

otra rubia said...

Off the grid! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Kate Knapp Artist Blog said...

lucky you...nice view

Anonymous said...

AW... :-(