1.23.2007

why it sucks being a grownup

Identity theft
My answer to this problem has been a) To figure thieves were welcome to my overextended identity and b) To dump coffee grounds all over sensitive information rather than putting it through a paranoid machine. However, I was just informed that a laptop containing my social security number, name and address was stolen from an office along with the information of other Time Warner retirees. Yes, retirees. Sigh. So now I'm on Fraud Alert.

Medevac insurance
La-la-la-la-la, I'll be just fine dontcha worry bout me just hiking along up here at 14,000 feet no problem. "What if you have to be helicoptered out?" Oh right. Duh. Duh. Duh. I signed up.

Taxes
Hopefully to be finished today. These years with more deductions than income totally suck. Like being responsible.

No comments: